The Optical Shop is open Monday to Saturday from 09:00 AM-08:00PM
At Ejones Optical Centre, you can get your eye tested with all advanced digital tools and the latest technology by the best optician in Kerala.
Yes, we do. In our optical shop, we may recommend and fit specialist eyewear for a variety of occupational and recreational demands, such as prescription sunglasses, sports goggles or underwater dive gear, or even gas masks with integrated prescription lenses, all of which allow the wearer to engage without spectacles.
Yes, spending too much time looking at screens can cause something known as digital eye strain. This can cause headaches, blurry vision, and neck pain.
Yes, there are several options – different degrees of darkness and colors- in photochromic lenses.
For one year, lenses and frames are guaranteed against workmanship defects. The majority of lens coatings come with a one-year scratch warranty. Additional extended warranties that cover loss and breakage are available.
An adult should undergo an eye exam once a year while a child should give her/his first visit before 9 months old.
For more information about this topic, visit 8 Signs its time for an eye exam.
You can contact us on +91 8921835063
It's all about the lens in a good pair of sunglasses. Cheap sunglasses lack the correct balance of colour, back, and front surface coatings.
The shape of your face is the most important factor when choosing any frames.
• Round Faces - Rectangular frames would be most suitable.
• Oval Faces - Most frames suit this face shape; size is the most important point when deciding here.
• Triangular Faces - Rectangular frames would be most suitable.
• Square Faces - Oval or round frames would be most suitable.
• Rectangular Faces - Oval and round frames would be most suitable with medium - or larger-sized models.